About the company
For 40 years, Maytronics has been a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of pool cleaning technology, developing the world-renowned robotic pool cleaners. We strive to grant our customers an Exceptional Experience of a pure, clean, safe and relaxing pool. At Maytronics Australia, our mission is to provide the Australian, New Zealand, Southeast Asia and Pacific Islands with an Exceptional Pool Experience. We achieve this by providing unparalleled service, support and training.
About the role
Robots, Minerals, Chlorinators, these might sound like strange terms to you now, but they’ll be familiar in no time!
At Maytronics, our promise is an Exceptional Experience for our employees and customers alike. If you live and breathe customer service and consider yourself somewhat of a customer ambassador who goes the extra mile, then you could be our new branch Customer Service Representative.
Your day will include receiving calls from our network of dealers across the country, directing our customers to appropriate areas of the business, raising cases in Salesforce and taking overflow calls to support the customer care team in branches around the country. All the while, you’ll adapt, respond, communicate, multi-task and manage your time!
You’ll work in a supportive environment in our Braeside VIC Branch with a team who cares about our customers, and you’ll see it firsthand in all our interactions. If this sounds like you, dive in and apply now.
Oh, did we mention we also offer
• Loyalty Bonus
• Reward & Recognition Program offering discounts to over 450 retailers
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discount
• A great culture!
The Customer Service Representative delivers on their Exceptional Experience to our customers through:
• Being the first point of contact for branch and national customer phone calls
• Resolving sales, product, or service enquiries by clarifying the customer's needs
• Selecting and explaining the best solution
• Expediting referral to relevant department
• Following up to ensure action or resolution
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers
• Completing all transactions in Salesforce
How to apply
Please email through all resumes to email@example.com
Seek listing - https://www.seek.com.au/job/72855065