SPASA VIRTUAL AWARDS – PRIZE DRAW : Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Name : SPASA VIRTUAL AWARDS – PRIZE DRAW
- The Promoter is the Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Australia Limited (ABN 74 150 541 816) of 8/13 King William Road, UNLEY South Australia 5061. Contact Details: Phone: 1300 021 482 and Email: email@example.com.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail?
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies, agencies, and partners.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency prior to delivery of the nominated prize and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
WHEN TO ENTER
- The competition will commence on 17 June 2020 and will run until 21st August 2020. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the individual competition close dates and times.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants may enter the competition by completing the nominated online competition entry form on the promotional website www.spasa.com.au or via Facebook and other social media platforms. There is no cost of accessing the promotional website or entering the competition.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants who successfully enter the competition will receive a SPASA Virtual Awards Novelty Credit Card with their own Unique Number.
- The Novelty Credit Card will be posted to entrants who successfully complete the nominated entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED
- Only one entry per entrant will be permitted for the SPASA Virtual Awards and only one Novelty Credit Card with a unique number will be allocated and provided to each entrant.
- Entrants must on receipt of their Novelty Credit Card store and keep the card in a safe place.
DRAW AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
- Winners will be drawn from a barrel or from a similar container.
- The winner of each individual draw will be the first valid entry drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Winning entries will be considered void and redrawn if an entrant cannot provide the promoter with evidence of the actual Novelty Credit Card.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition draw result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- Prizes will be showcased during the SPASA Regional Virtual Awards with prizes being drawn and awarded to the person(s) named in the entry during the SPASA National Virtual Awards between 19th Aug 2020, 20th Aug and the 21st Aug 2020 at 5.30pm at 1/33 Daking Street, North Parramatta NSW 2151.
- Winning entries will be drawn from a pool of entries from within a competition barrel or other such vessel.
- All winners will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of the draw and listed on the website: www.spasa.com.au on the 22nd Aug.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.
PRIZE ON OFFER
- There is a total of 3 major prizes to be won with a total Recommended retail value over of $7,442 including GST.
Prize 1: Hayward AquaVac 650 Robotic Cleaner: Value $3,520
Prize 2: Zodiac Flopro E3 Variable Speed Pump: Value $2,315
Prize 3: Pentair EasyTouch Control System (2 actuators & 5 outlets): Value $2,712
Winners will receive the specific prize announced during the SPASA National Virtual Awards which will be described on the competition website and other material.
- Entrants enter the SPASA Virtual Awards as advertised. Entry into the SPASA Virtual Awards entitles the entrant to be automatically entered into every draw within the same competition.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Winners acknowledge and accept that any product and/or activities that may form part of the prize must be used as intended and the promoter does not warrant the performance, safety or durability of any prizes in the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any claim and prize winners must make their own enquiries about the risks associated with the use of the prizes.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- If a prize or prizes are unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) for a prize of equal or greater value. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Draw dates: 19th Aug 2020, 20th Aug and the 21st Aug 2020 at 5.30pm at 1/33 Daking Street, North Parramatta NSW 2151.
The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions. Redraw will occur 21st Nov 2020.
COPYRIGHT, STATUTORY GUARANTEES, WAIVER AND LIABILITY
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation of the SPASA Virtual Awards, in any media whatsoever will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under any relevant Regulation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical or human error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names and email address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- LOTTERY LICENSES: NSW-LICENSE NUMBER: LTPS/20/44045, VIC-LICENSE NUMBER: N/A, SA-LICENSE NUMBER: T20/702, WA-LICENSE NUMBER: N/A, QLD-LICENSE NUMBER: N/A, TAS-LICENSE NUMBER: N/A, NT-LICENSE NUMBER: N/A, ACT-LICENSE NUMBER: (ACT TP 20/00809).